6. Green Tea
Green tea is very soothing not only for tired eyes but also tired eyelashes. Soak a cotton ball in chilled green tea and gently pat your eyelashes after taking off your makeup.
7. Coconut Milk
Full of natural, healthy fat, coconut milk can nourish your lashes. Soak a cotton pad in full-fat coconut milk and place it on your eyes for about 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
8. Healthy Foods
In addition to eating a healthy diet, you can also take some whole food supplements to help boost your overall health and wellness. Here are some of my favorites.
Foods Rich in Niacin
Eating foods rich in niacin (vitamin B3) can help you have those gorgeous lashes you have always dreamed of. Here are just a few great things that niacin can do:
- Niacin encourages more blood to flow to hair follicles
- Niacin helps your body break down keratin – an important protein needed for eyelash growth
- Niacin keeps your lashes from becoming dry and brittle
Foods to eat: grass-fed beef, tuna, liver, mushrooms, peanuts, green peas and sunflower seeds.
Foods Rich in Vitamin C
Not only will vitamin C keep your immune system strong, it also:
- Protects your eyelashes from toxins, infections, and diseases
- Reduces hair follicle inflammation
- Repairs damage to hair follicles
- Boosts the production of collagen which helps your lashes grow
Foods to eat: pineapples, tomatoes, kale, berries, grapefruit and Brussels sprouts.
Continue Article Next Page